Skip to main content

Why I sell Real Estate

My Niche
What is my niche?  A tough question for me to answer but I will give it a shot. I have found that I really enjoy working with land. Any type of land! I love going out and looking at the views and the potential that piece of land holds. I am not sure that is because I am a rancher and I love to see my cows out in the pasture or if I just like land but regardless that is what I put the most effort into.
            I think one aspect that sets me apart from other agents is I am always willing to learn. I enjoy taking classes and talking to the older more seasoned agents to get their advice and wisdom. I research a lot on many of the parcels of land for sale in my area and I enjoy driving by them and seeing what my clients might see. With land in my area there are a lot of regulations regarding the water and usage depending on the area it is in. To water livestock out of a domestic well you must have 35 acres or more. There are some parcels that already have a domestic well that are smaller and those are grandfathered in.  You need to watch which water shed you are in and if any water district can force you to drill a deeper well.
            Marketing. I am struggling a little bit in this department but with my repeat clientele if I see something I think they would want to look at I send it to them and call them about it. For my land listings, I do up flyers and put the listings on the Lands of America website. I also am working on getting my ACL. Which has been a goal of mine for a while.  Some days I do get discouraged with marketing since everything I do seems to backfire. But I am always willing to try something new.

            I Love being outside! I have a hard time working indoors so much more fun to enjoy the mountains outside! 
           I love helping people! I enjoy seeing the reactions of my clients when I show them a property. Whether it is the view or a tree on the property or even a house when they find something they love their reaction shows. It brings me much satisfaction to see clients happy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping your house for sale

  Prepping your home is one of the best things you can do to get the most money and a quicker sale. I mean that is your goal, right? Here are some tips to help you prep your house or property to get ready for listing it with a Realtor ® in the CC-V district. First look at your home through the eyes of potential buyers. I am not talking about the personal effects in your home (yet). I mean what are some projects you have on the honey do list that keep getting put off? Maybe you need to chalk your windows? Or perhaps fix up that back room to a spare room. The little projects you have been putting off might not seem like they would make a world of difference but to a buyer, they do. That is one less thing they must worry about when looking for a home. The house or property with the least amount of work that needs to be done is the winner 9 times out of 10. Unless it is an investor or a house flipper. Second, declutter is a must. Now while you are packing to move yourself you will prob

Victor Elks Lodge #367 Fundraiser

Fall and Winter Events in Southern Teller County

Colder weather is here but there is still plenty to do! Check out some of the events happening in Cripple Creek and Victor from plays that are all Olio, to community Thanksgiving Dinners, Lighting of the mine head frames to Ice skating and hockey games. Winter is just as active in the CC-V district as Summer is. Come out and visit us and enjoy your fall and winter! Check out these links for more information Cripple Creek events Victor Events