Skip to main content

What are my Strengths and Weaknesses?


What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Hmm, this has taken some thought on my part to answer. I like to think positive about myself and not focus on my weaknesses, however, I am finding that thinking about it I see some areas that need to change.
One of my strengths is I am a people person! I enjoy talking and listening to people, learning about them and how I might be able to help them out. I enjoy being a social butterfly when my body allows it. However, I also like to be a homebody, the internet and email helps with that since most people have email or Facebook. I feel that this strength helps me in the real estate business since people know me and are comfortable talking with me. I can learn what they are looking for and help them achieve that goal. Not all the time is the conversation about real estate, some days the conversation is about their children. These conversations give me great insight and I might come across an activity the children would love to attend.
Another strength I think is that I am always eager to learn. I love learning about topics I am interested in. Learning always fascinates me since I might figure out another way to do things or maybe even something completely new! Since I am always learning I feel that I grow more in the business and in life.

A large weakness I have is self-esteem. Wow that was hard to put on paper. I really do struggle with self-esteem, for some odd reason. Why would I say this is a weakness? Well, I take a mess up or typo to heart and beat myself up over it longer than I should. I think it could be a strength since I strive to avoid those mistakes. However, I am human and know no one is perfect. If I feel someone is upset with me I tend to over think what I did or said. I also apologize a lot. Something I need to work on.
To overcome this I, tend to have conversations with myself sort of like little pep talks. I fix my mistakes as quickly as I can and learn from them as I go.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping your house for sale

  Prepping your home is one of the best things you can do to get the most money and a quicker sale. I mean that is your goal, right? Here are some tips to help you prep your house or property to get ready for listing it with a Realtor ® in the CC-V district. First look at your home through the eyes of potential buyers. I am not talking about the personal effects in your home (yet). I mean what are some projects you have on the honey do list that keep getting put off? Maybe you need to chalk your windows? Or perhaps fix up that back room to a spare room. The little projects you have been putting off might not seem like they would make a world of difference but to a buyer, they do. That is one less thing they must worry about when looking for a home. The house or property with the least amount of work that needs to be done is the winner 9 times out of 10. Unless it is an investor or a house flipper. Second, declutter is a must. Now while you are packing to move yourself you will prob

Victor Elks Lodge #367 Fundraiser

Fall and Winter Events in Southern Teller County

Colder weather is here but there is still plenty to do! Check out some of the events happening in Cripple Creek and Victor from plays that are all Olio, to community Thanksgiving Dinners, Lighting of the mine head frames to Ice skating and hockey games. Winter is just as active in the CC-V district as Summer is. Come out and visit us and enjoy your fall and winter! Check out these links for more information Cripple Creek events Victor Events